Friday, February 1, 2013

Take Care of the Young Lady (My Fair Lady) Ost

Take Care of the Young Lady (My Fair Lady) Ost
Take Care of the Young Lady (My Fair Lady)
Tracklisting My Fair Lady :
Release Date : 2009.09.09

01. Hot Stuff – 다비치 (Davichi)
02. 사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요 (Helpless Love) – 윤상현 (Yoon Sang Hyun)
03. Dash Girl – 윤은혜 (Yoon Eun Hye)
04. 마음을 부탁해 (Take Care of My Heart) – 정재욱 (Jung Jae Wook)
05. 내 사랑을 부탁해 (Take Care of My Love) – 나윤권 (Na Yoon Kwon)
06. Lady (스윙) 0
7. 숨겨진 이야기 (Secret Story)
08. 아가씨를 부탁해 [탱고] (Lady, Please) [Tango]
09. Hot Stuff [Inst.]
10. 一사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요 (Helpless Love) [Inst.]
11. Dash Girl [Inst.]
12. 마음을 부탁해 (Take Care of My Heart) [Inst.]
13. 내 사랑을 부탁해 (Take Care of My Love) [Inst.]

My Fair Lady OST Part 2
01. I Love You - Narsha (BEG) feat miryo
02. I Love You - Narsha (BEG) feat janggeuni
03. Romance - Yoon Eun Hye, Jeong Il Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Past Week